Pin It

Monday, December 19, 2011

yahoo blackberry playbook


Make a yahoo logo
I was checking out the blackberry playbook which looks just a bit small for me. I initially thought earlier this year of getting one like that at the Telstra shop. However since then I have bought an iPad. The size is just about perfect for me although a little heavy.

I haven't tried it on Yahoo yet though Google works great. I was just reading a review and they basically were saying paraprasing here At 0.9 pounds, it's considerably lighter than an iPad 2 I thought yeah it would want to be at around half the size.
Completely original image By TJ Short 
For detail see below image


One thing I have been wondering for many a year is what's the deal with mail Yahoo in particular. You use your Yahoo mail login, and it seems like sometimes one of the systems seems to forget you are logged in. Because all of a sudden you have to login again.

It brings up the Yahoo mail login, thingy and for some reason this time it only asks for your password, like it just forgot that. I keep meaning to mail Yahoo about it for the last, I mean since 2001. What I was going to say about Yahoo would have been technically incorrect if you are or were reading this in 2017.

Making mail or logo images
I had a think about the problem whilst writing this and here's what I thought. It maybe just the different yahoo sections not necessarily forgetting your password, but doing a confirmation that it is still you. See the system has your details in a session cookie, if the site uses session id.

I do however like how your yahoo mail login, get you in site wide and across the various sites and how Google has followed in the Yahoo footsteps.

At least yahoo isn't as bad as ringing up to sort out some accounts. You know how you have to give them your name, address, date of birth, a password, some even want blood, it seems like.





blackberry playbook, blackberry playbook 2, blackberry iPad, yahoo, yahoo mail login, mail yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment