Pin It

Sunday, December 4, 2011

will Harry potter go down in history with the brothers Grimm?


will Harry potter go down in history with the brothers Grimm?

I believe the wiki harry potter deathly hallows is written about will be the biggest of all in the series. This will probably .greatly over shadow the lord of the rings by a long shot. I feel the reason for this is the fact that seems to have been promoted more than the rest, over a longer Period of time in various forms.


On top of the fact not to mention it is a two part movie, the way the promoters are advertising it I can't wait to watch the pair in one hit.


I wasn't to sure what the Grimm show was about until I searched and realized the fact that it was nothing to do with the Grimm brothers otherwise affectionately known as the brothers Grimm. What's this got to do with Harry Potter I hear you ask? Well I feel that Harry Potter will go down in history with the brothers Grimm.




No comments:

Post a Comment