Pin It

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

little Caesars recipes for success

Making pizza with Another  recipe from my cookbook

I don't think we have a little Caesars pizza place in Australia yet, however I was just checking out the little Caesars application for the iPhone well also the iPad. I actually was googling again today and stumbling and just happened across little Caesars by accident. I'm not a hundred percent certain but I believe they would give dominos pizza here in Australia a pretty good run for there money. 

I have friend that runs Neptune pizza over in gaven and he makes the best pizza I have ever tried. Over the past 16 years I have known him all recipes that he serves in his restaurants he makes fresh. 


I don't as yet recall him making us anything from his chicken recipes range though. So next time I see him I'll have to remember to ask.


OR Make your own.
Another recipe from my cookbook

BBQ pizza with Another  recipe from my cookbook
YES I COOKED THE Pizzas on my BBQ >>


Bread Bun or Pizza dough

1 tsp Salt
1 tbs cornflour
1 tbs Sugar
2 tbs Milk Powder
20g Malt
720g Bread mix
25g Butter
400-450ml-water warm
15g or 1 tbs yeast

Method

Makes 3 bases, 2 buns or 2 loaves

Place all ingredients into bread machine water first yeast last. Turn on and allow it to knead and rest; when it is about to go to bake turn off. Take out dough coat hands lightly with oil and roll out dough to about a centimeter thick. Then get one end of dough and roll up. Place in baking tray or bread machine if it has a bake function allow bread to FINAL REST sit round 2-3 hours dependent on the weather it can be 1 hour if its hot before the bread doubles in size. Preheat oven or BBQ 220oc or Bake in bread maker until golden.

Note; Divide dough in half before FINAL REST for 2 loaves or in 12 for rolls or 3 for pizza or roll into 1 big 1.2kg loaf if you feel like it you get the picture just adjust the baking time to suit your needs longer for bigger loaves shorter eg 20-30 minutes for rolls and pizza.


You can visit Vince below here to find directions 
How to get pizza On the Gold coast Neptune Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment