Pin It

Monday, December 19, 2011

Iphone 5 Mail on


Completely original image By TJ Short
For detail see below image
I am still glad I got the iPad and not waited for the Iphone 5 due to the size constraints. See I need the bigger screen to be able to see it properly, because of my eyesight.

I tried checking the mail on my wife's Nokia N97 and just about went out of my mind, it was like trying to shove your head into a mouse hole.


With news just on the radar of the Iphone 5 after the iPad 2 being a smashing success this Iphone release I feel will be the best so far. With the new Iphone set for June 2012 we will eagerly await with baited breath the chance of getting one. Speaking of which I am yet to get one of these funny Iphone texts, I've been hearing about. I think I saw something about a free Iphone, but that was for America only.

I do like the use of the icloud as storage now just doesn't seem to be a bother. One problem I found is I can't figure out how to view the source of web pages in the iPad so I use tumblr and go back on my pc to check them out

Though trying out gmail I am still to try out in the other accounts for mail live or yahoo on the iPad. One cool thing I got to check out was the Australian TV guide. Of course if you're living in Australia it could be useful for you to use it to.

Click for instructions on a bigger image

Making mail or logo images




mail, yahoo mail, mail live, Iphone 5, Iphone release, new Iphone, free Iphone, funny Iphone texts, icloud, tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment