Pin It

Sunday, December 25, 2011

News Charlie Sheen dead

In the News Charlie Sheen dead is he really?
Jake covered in Spaghetti 2.5 men Squab episode

Funny that. The irony I mean because I just did a post about the news being lost because almost everywhere I look over the past few years it's been Gaddafi this or Gaddafi's army that.
Speaking of war in the news. What actually went wrong with Charlie Sheen? He was cruising along with 2.5 men I thought he was doing fine. Then like next minute he's all over the news going crackers.

I don't know why but for some reason I am having this severe case of dejavu about writing part of this post. It's really weird the fact I saw somewhere just before something about Charlie Sheen dead. It's really strange because I was just watching a Charlie Sheen interview, but then hey you may just walk out the door one day and get hit by a truck.

I believe I actually finally caught up almost with watching 2.5 men now I just have to catch up of watching the new 2.5 men.

Lately because it's convenient I use Google news when I am online sometimes watch the local daily news but then watch CNN news for the international stuff. Something I find interesting also is the fact that quite often the local news don't show some of the news I see on the Internet for around a few months or so.


Since doing this post I have found from pretty reliable sources 2.5 men star Charlie Sheen is not dead.

news, Google news, daily news, CNN news, Charlie Sheen, Charlie Sheen interview, Charlie Sheen dead, 2.5 men

No comments:

Post a Comment