Pin It

Monday, December 5, 2011

Ford and the LA auto show

The Ford fusion

I see The Ford fusion being the next in line of the medium car range that Ford has trended towards over the past few years. I hadn't actually seen it until today when I was doing some research for this article. I was actually a bit stunned to learnt that the first Ford Fusions began on August 1, 2005 to replace the ford Mondeo which I thought was a pretty decent car. I don't in any way the fusion being any real competition to the ford mustang as evidenced at the LA auto show.

For more info on the LA auto show head over to
www.laautoshow.com

Being that I am a Ford man through and through. One good thing I noticed is Ford have certainly put their brains back in and put an indicator on the side. The number of times in the recent years cars have not had visible side indicators that almost hit me is stunning.


Image compliments of wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Fusion_(Americas)

No comments:

Post a Comment