Pin It

Monday, December 5, 2011

How to Youtube with your Iphone and hit send to


With so many of the older generations getting the Iphone 4s and the techies hanging out for the iphone 5 more and more people are wanting to know things that seem simple to you and me. 2 such things are how to facebook or YouTube.

I was actually blown away recently when one of my old friends asked me do you know how to youtube. I went HUH. It's just one of those things I take for granted , if I can do it most other humans can. You just take the video with your Iphone and hit send to YouTube well at least that's what I do.

This is part the reason I am doing these posts, to help me get out of my own little world.

After getting an iPad I started to realise the fact, the apple iphone, was just as good only smaller version. What I didn't realise was just how many people where using them until I got my iPad . Now I'm seeing them just about everywhere I go.

I am also finding myself doing more of or the bulk of my work that I can do on the iPad then finalising it on my main system or server.

I was actually surprised my iPad works well with facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment