Pin It

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Santa Claus Christmas lights time


I would have to say the sacred secret tradition of people around the world keeps the kids asking is Santa real? You may think I'm a whack job but, I have to say yes he is real. Just because a Christmas miracle hasn't happened to you you don't believe, or has it. Grab your child a call from Santa and find out for yourself even on Christmas day.

I'm not sure if lately we have been jinxed or something or if because we haven't put up the Christmas lights Santa Claus has been punishing us. Hmmm come to think of it he may have put us on the naughty list. Speaking of Christmas Santa Claus and the like, have you noticed how lately or the last few years Santa seems to have been put on a really strict diet. YES all the Santa's I've seen have been strangely skinny.

I know this seems strange breaking up a thought or article this way but, remember I am doing this as a creative writing project. I was in the last post talking about the guys down the road won the Christmas lights competition and after that they started the Christmas lights shop. The weird thing was that was the last year, no the second last year they did the Christmas lights display. I suppose it's a bit like the mechanic or plumber, never getting round to fixing their own toilet etc.

We may get round to putting up the Christmas tree lights tree it is one of those rope style lights and tree in one. Since moving to the new place we just don't seem to find the room or the time from the decorations. Speaking of decorations do you remember the old Christmas lights music. You know the ones that played music, I haven't seen them for years, at least the decent ones. We got a decent set when we got married back in 1990 I hope they're still good. They've been stored safely in our wardrobe the past few years.

I found a video at youtube of Christmas lights to music for you that's the link to the one ^^^
http://youtu.be/rmgf60CI_ks





Christmas lights, Christmas tree lights, Christmas lights music, Santa Claus, is Santa real, Christmas Santa Claus, youtube christmas lights, christmas lights to music


No comments:

Post a Comment