Pin It

Thursday, December 22, 2011

careerbuilder for serious job hunters

Because I am always looking to expand my vocation I was the other day checking out careerbuilder jobs only to find careerbuilder was an American site. The reason I was looking was because in Australia I only know of the Australian government jobs site, that is reliable and without a lot of junk.

Indeed jobs are something we all need at one stage or another, and speaking of which I came across indeedJobs.com in my hunt. This I found also to my dissapointepment was another American jobs site. See I know we have career one and things like yahoo jobs & monster jobs but the big problem is they are mostly double ups.

Still on the jobs subject I was watching company men. The movie the other night and saw a good way to reduce the sze of my resume. When the guys are trying to find new jobs after the shipyard closes down the HR person tells them to categorize the work history no breaking down the jobs from the past history.

I think the best thing for you to do is if you are wanting to change or improve your resume you better watch the company men and take notes. In fact I recommend you either buy or hire the DVD.



Jobs, careerbuilder, careerbuilder Jobs, indeed Jobs, indeedJobs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment