Pin It

Friday, December 16, 2011

Will skyrim use lottery numbers at any stage


I have been googling and having a check around about Skyrim Elder scrolls, and the Dark brotherhood skyrim. It really interests me  BUT my one big concern is. I just recently had to upgrade to windows 7, after the power company blew my old system up. Actually welded it together it was that bad. Anyway is Skyrim like other programs where it is made for a specific OS. The reason I ask is that I now have so many programs and bits of hardware I can't use ANY more :=(

But what I do know a heap about is the Lottery, lottery numbers, Winning lottery numbers. In fact I just had to share it with you just how much I know. I actually started in 2010 putting up my valuable lottery information for the world to use. Some people say you can't predict it this that and the other... BUT if after you do your research in your Lottery and you are pretty sure you can see lottery pointers, you can use this info to help reduce your losses.

Go check it out get a stack more reliable lottery info and drop back with a comment if you want more info or need some help etc.
PS http://lottounderground.com is not a gambling site it is a lottery education site to help reduce your chance of gambling.

Also
The reason the site says Hi Jo, is because I initially did it as a newsletter sort of thing. After finding it to much hassle I just dropped it all online.

No comments:

Post a Comment