Pin It

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The royal wedding on mapquest

Here's a laugh for you. I thought I'd check out, where Buckingham palace was in England, for my wish list just in case I felt like going for a holiday or maybe the next royal wedding. So I headed over to mapquest, typed in Buckingham palace, England. Sure enough mapquest claims Buckingham palace to be in the USA in New York. I think I might get the travel agent to get me a map with directions, seems more reliable.

Here check it out to see I am telling the truth. I got the link this time too see in the pic of Buckingham palace. http://www.mapquest.com/#dbc81c0b0277d4380e3abb55

Because this is classic mapquest, also classic of other mapping software I prefer to use google maps or maps.google.com

Though I couldn't go and see the royal wedding, of prince william to Kate Middleton I did get to video and see most of the royal wedding coverage, which I believe was on CNN. Speaking of which because some of it happened after we went to bed I have to still go and check out what ended up happening in the bits I missed.



mapquest, classic mapquest, google maps, royal wedding, the royal wedding coverage, prince william

No comments:

Post a Comment