Pin It

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Angry birds dog food coupons

I'm not sure about you but our dog, always has dog food that is home made, so we don't have to worry about trying to find dog food coupons. I am going to give you the recipe and it's not rocket science your dog will not die or anything. In fact we found our dogs were better on this than on dry dog food or tin food. AND I am giving you my 100 percent money back guarantee on this recipe, if you are not happy you can get your money back. SIMPLE?

Here is a recipe For dog food healthy mix I have been using for (ten years), for your dog, to save you having to worry about getting dog food coupons.

Dog food healthy mix
Ingredients
6 kilo of pet mince = $6
12 kilo mixed vegetables = $16
or
6 kilo of pet mince = $6
6 kilo mixed vegetables = $8
6 kilo rolled oats (plain) = $7

OPTIONAL
1 teaspoon brewers yeast

METHOD
combine well all ingredients together until well mixed.
Transfer in 500ml takeaway containers and freeze all
but 4 containers for a 40-50 kilo dog.
See below for other sizes


For our dog this is an 18 day supply to which each meal we add 1 teaspoon brewers yeast. We alternate months so the selenium does not build up too much.

IF you're strapped for cash don't resort to dog food coupons for tinned dog food just change 3 kilo of the mixed veges to 1 kilo of medium grain rice = 5 cups cooked in 3.5 litres of boiling water.

For dog food healthy mix feeding guide.
We feed our 40-50 kilo Neapolitan's 1 kilo a day.
So 20-25 kilo dogs would have 600 grams approximately
AND
So 10-15 kilo dogs would have 300-400 grams approximately

What you need to do is watch the weight. If it goes up feed less if it goes down feed more until you get a happy medium.


Angry birds game
Until I saw them in Coles down the road I didn't know there was an Angry birds game, let alone the fact you could play Angry birds online. So putting on my thinking cap I Googled Angry Birds chrome because I use Chrome. Sure enough there was this Chrome app so I checked out Angry birds. Now I am in this game everyone is going Cuckoo over. And I'm like WTF? I cannot make heads nor tails out of this game. Mind you it is a basic game I tend to go in for puzzles, sudoku and things like that. I did however try a bit of Warcraft once way back early on in the piece, probably before it got good and all the rage like it is now days.

Something that's really weird about the angry birds game is that I thought it was OK for iPhones so I checked on the iPad and strangely enough I couldn't get access. Have you been able to?

From Wikipedia at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angry_Birds
Angry Birds is a puzzle video game developed by Finnish computer game developer Rovio Mobile. Inspired primarily by a sketch of stylized wingless bird

Next thing that will be bombarding our eyeballs will be Angry Birds ring tones, Angry Birds gift cards and Angry Birds coupons




Angry Birds, Angry Birds online, Angry Birds chrome, Angry Birds gift cards, Angry Birds coupons, dog, dog food, dog food coupons, Dog food healthy mix

No comments:

Post a Comment