Pin It

Monday, December 5, 2011

Exposed Prius 2012 hybrid

If your are looking forward in the near future to getting a hybrid car, I would certainly be giving the Prius 2012 model a look. I haven't heard too much bad publicity surrounding the Prius lately. Don't expect to find the Prius 2012 model as used car for a while though if you ate looking to get a budget car. I'm not to sure but I think they put in. Car games in the Prius, though I may be wrong. Then you see on some shows saying that when you add it all up the Prius is not as environmentally friendly as made out to be.

The one time I was in Prius I actually got a bit of a startle when i learnt the Prius was on it was just that quiet almost Erie. I'm not quite sure what the deal was with all the past problems but I've personally not seen any with problems.

I just thought after all these years of bad publicity on the Prius I should put my 2 cents into the car games  ring. Even though as cars go I am a Ford man.

Because I get lost in YouTube I thought I'd find a Prius test run to show you.


No comments:

Post a Comment