Pin It

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Steve Jobs funeral weather


I really hope the weather was fine for the Steve Jobs funeral, but then as they say a rainy day funeral people tend to go to heaven specially if there is a rainbow. Man it's so odd the fact that recently I've learnt more about Steve Jobs since his death than in the previous 40 odd years or so. Whilst I find it strange I suppose that is just how legends get started. Steve will in my eyes always be a legend to me.

Speaking of legends the way the media has been talking lately I wouldn't be surprised if Demi Moore and Ellen Degeneres Enid up with legend status as well. That's just the impression I got from one of the interviews or articles I saw on TV the other day about Demi Moore & Ellen Degeneres.

Amazing how a story about one thing can turn into another in just the blink of an eye. I was just speaking about weather and thought I haven't been to the weather channel as much lately possibly because of the fact I use my address bar and get Google weather. For example I typed in "Weather glod coast Queensland" and up came the link with the answer. GEE Google is smart ;)
http://www.google.com.au/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Weather+glod+coast+queensland


Steve Jobs, Demi Moore, Ellen Degeneres, weather, weather channel, Google weather, weather forecast

No comments:

Post a Comment