Pin It

Monday, December 5, 2011

Chevy Camaro vs dodge challenger

Lately I have been trying to decide which i like better its a toss up between Dodge and Chevy. In specific the Chevy silverado, Chevy camaro, dodge challenger and dodge charger. I honestly feel that if I had to choose I would pick the Dodge charger. You know the one Gibbs drives in NCIS... Cool man.

I am a Ford man myself and always have been I have liked almost every Ford out there that I have seen. I am slowing finding more cars I like but believe I will always stay a Ford man.

I was just checking out some images on google images and the police cars look quite cool specially for police cars.


Image source compliments Wikipedia
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/2011_Dodge_Charger_--_02-17-2011_1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment