Pin It

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Salary tips about chaseonline




When I first started out I was on a very fixed salary of only $120-140 a week, because I was an apprentice chef. This didn't last long because it turns out the boss had been ilegally employing me. On a semi related matter I used to have to walk past the Chase bank almost daily when I was working at that job.

Speaking of jobs, With the average salary seeming to not go as far as the previous years, I reckon you would be wise to follow this line. Go sign up for a chase.com account then login to chase.com and use your chaseonline login to save money and time.

I would have probably even done this if I were on a medical assistant salary instead of that of an apprentice chef. The reason I didn't do this was because of the fact the internet wasn't arround as we know it today, way back in 1988.

Now if you are looking to go into a medical career here are some great medical career info bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment