Pin It

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Home depot and patio furniture restoration


Home depot and patio furniture restoration go hand in hand but...
I'm trying to figure out this Home Depot Australia Promotion. It seems that we have some stores popping up as more Sales Promotions on Home Depot Australia appear. I was actually looking for the Home depot locations and if we had one near us the Home depot hours.

It's good to see that Home Depot is an Equal Opportunity but I am confused about the fact that they say Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Over the last 25 years since 1986, I found this usually means if you don't speak more than 1 language you needn't bother applying. When you actually ask you can see the people squirm knowing full well if they say the wrong thing you can take them for discrimination.

Before I go any further I should clear up. I am in no way implying that Home Depot or Home Depot Australia is like that.

It's reall strange though because I did a search for Home Depot Australia and couldn't find any results for actual store for Home Depot Australia. When I first heard of them I thought they were like one of those furniture stores. Then I found out they are like were you go to get stuff to fix things like your patio furniture.



furniture, furniture stores, patio furniture, Home depot, the Home depot, Home depot hours, Home depot locations,

No comments:

Post a Comment