Pin It

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Was twilight breaking dawn 2 parts at the movies?

Was twilight breaking dawn 2 parts at the movies?

Since first seeing the twilight breaking dawn trailer and forgetting about it I have been trying to figure out what this stuff about breaking Dawn everyone is on about. Maybe it's just me getting older but I seem to be becoming more forgetful. If I'm not mistaken I had read the twilight saga books a while back.

It's really strange I have seen so much stuff sometimes more often than not lately I have been having a serious case of de ja vu. I'm really beginning to think I was here once before in a past life. I was just searching round for info on the twilight saga and found twilight new moon I'd already seen but am hanging out to see twilight breaking dawn, since I missed it at the movies. I also realized that it was a 2 part one. Was it like that at the movies to?

No comments:

Post a Comment