Pin It

Monday, December 5, 2011

Use the minecraft wiki and Facebook to


Minecraft sounds a bit like Lost build a shelter before the monsters attack at night by using a sandbox and placing blocks to build anything you like. I am assuming here that would include shelter. I just checked out the blocks there seems to be around 100 or so and I lost count after about 20 or 30. I checked out the official site and saw you even get a blockhead block faced sheep and cows.

I did find they had a minecraft download, but didn't check it out because I was on my iPad. I felt I could not do the game justice here by putting up as much stuff as the wiki, BUT... You can get a lot more info from the minecraft wiki, which believe me when I say it is a complete resource for Minecraft at
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki

AND I'm sure if you use you're Facebook login you will probably get even more information from fans of minecraft.  You may even find some stuff on Myspace. There you go I found the facebook site for you...

http://www.facebook.com/minecraft

After doing a bit of research for this post, it looks like I may be seeing you in Minecraft soon because it looks pretty cool.


minecraft drum kit video

1 comment:

  1. Just updated the post after i found a nice sounding drum kit for minecraft at YouTube man it must be popular it was just uploaded on Dec 13 2011 & already had over 60,000 hits
    December 14, 2011 9:27 PM

    ReplyDelete