Pin It

Friday, December 30, 2011

college book renter not a class a moron

I initially thought if you were going to rent an apartment or home to a college book renter you would have to be a class a moron. Then I paused and I thought about it for a bit. Not necessarily would the person default or skip out on their responsibilities.

Actually they would possibly be a better tenant to have as for starters they already have a rental record of valuable assets. Then there is the fact that they have been in the position of being responsible for the care and keep of another's valuables for their mutual gains.

Then there is an actual business in the US of the name College Book Renter. I have checked out the site and am glad to see that though at present they only deliver to the US, they appear to intend to service other countries in the future.

Actually I wish the option to rent textbooks was readily available when I was still in school, this would have actually made it far less expensive for my parents as they not only had to buy my high school text books but also one of my siblings college text books.


The other siblings went into jobs that paid them to do work while they did the studies that enabled them to become professionals in their chosen fields and generally the texts they required were supplied. But when you want to become a biologist that option does not exist.

So the existence of college book renter and book rental businesses is a wonderful idea come to life. The person who first took the step into the college book rental business definitely was not a class a moron though, at the time, there was probably plenty who thought he or she was.

Speaking of class a moron, I see there is a song performed by Crupp named Class A moron. I checked out the Lyrics on lyricsfreak and it looks like the person who wrote them knew at least one of the people I know. They open their mouth to speak and class a moron drivel comes flowing out, I am yet to hear the song play, but it will be worth it I'm hoping



college book renter, class a moron

No comments:

Post a Comment