Pin It

Saturday, December 3, 2011

What do you know about sports or football scores?


Because of my sight problems I am restricted to what kinds of sport I can play. Though I believe he was a well meaning friend he didn't consider my situation properly. Because recently I had this friend try to get me to go out and play sports. I think he thought of this due to the fact he thought I was bored with sitting at home. He suggested I go play football.

Yeah right and get barrated for being bad at that...  When I used to try playing at school the team nearly always had the football scores go down. At least the ball is bigger than a cricket ball.

When I went to college I didn't want to mess with the college football rankings so I didn't sign up.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment