Pin It

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Are the packers available in fantasy football I mean green bay packers

Are the packers available in fantasy football I mean green bay packers

I have lately been thinking about joining in with fantasy football. I wasn't sure which one to go for ESPN fantasy football or yahoo fantasy football. The reason I had trouble deciding is because a while back I signed up for yahoo fantasy football and got bombarded with email from it. I actually just checked out http://games.espn.go.com/frontpage/football and am now more confused.
I just went to yahoo to check out their fantasy football and they said

Mock drafts for Fantasy Football ' 11 are closed for the season
See you next year!

See I don't know much about football let alone fantasy football so I guess I'll just have to figure it out by reading up on it.
Do you guys have any pointers?






No comments:

Post a Comment