Pin It

Monday, December 5, 2011

found YouTube Skyrim videos PLUS


Is it just me or do you get bored when some or a lot of stories and games etc start by making out the end is nigh. Because only the future of Skyrim or the empire itself may hang in the balance if you believe. Do you believe? Ok I suppose you have to be into those sorts of things like when I was into the then WWF now WWE.

Actually come to think of it there was a couple of games I used to be into that appear to have a similar story line to Skyrim. Don't laugh now but unreal tournament was pretty good.

It looks to me like skyrim is another one of those now famous role playing video games, developed by Bethesda Game Studios. Seems like you have to collect Elder scrolls and to protect yourself skyrim armor.

I'm almost certain you will probably find these screen shots start popping up on youtube, as YouTube videos or even YouTube music.

Yep I found 7 pages of about 13 videos so far at YouTube 
http://www.youtube.com/results?search=Search&resnum=0&oi=spell&search_query=skyrim&spell=1&sa=X

Oh the site to get Skyrim gear is

1 comment:

  1. am gonna grab this skyrim as soon as I can wiggle a way to get it

    ReplyDelete