Pin It

Monday, December 26, 2011

Facebook Christmas wallpaper

I was actually just yesterday checking around for Christmas wallpaper and thought of Facebook I haven't checked there yet. So I am headed off to check out and see if they have any great Christmas wallpaper at Facebook. Back soon. Before I go some other places I thought to check for Christmas wallpaper is Myspace, twitter, Yahoo or yes that's right even YouTube. The reason I included YouTube is because some of the designers or wanna be graphic designers use YouTube as a part of their portfolio.

Here's something for the strange basket. My friend call up MIND you, he knows my email and asks me the other day about where to get Christmas HD wallpaper. Firstly I said... Man, what for? What do I look like everyone's always asking me something strange like that. Have you tried Google? Just put in something like, free Christmas wallpaper or Christmas HD wallpaper. My friend replies I want it for my new LCD TV and nah I didn't think of it. Thanks.



Christmas wallpaper, free Christmas wallpaper, Christmas HD wallpaper, Facebook, Myspace, twitter, Yahoo, YouTube,

No comments:

Post a Comment