Pin It

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gaddafi military lost

With colonel Gaddafi dead the military will possibly be lost and quite possibly so will the media because almost everywhere I look over the past few years it's been Gaddafi this or Gaddafi's army that. at least there'll be less unemployment due to having the need for some new recruits.

Gaddafi dead here in New Jersey
Though the topic is serious I wanted to see if mapquest had know where Gaddafi was. So again I popped over to mapquest to see if they knew. Sure enough it seems to be mapquest found him in the USA in Jersey somewhere.

I actually went back to try to get you the link but the mapquest must have found the bug, so I'm glad I got this pic when I did, to prove I wasn't lying.





Gaddafi, Gaddafi video, Gaddafi dead, mapquest, military, military pay, military pay chart,

No comments:

Post a Comment