Pin It

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lindsay Lohan crotch news

Lindsay Lohan ( /ˈloʊ.ən/;[1] born July 2, 1986

Just like I was talking about charlie Sheen lately always seeming to be in the news, it seems like he's been taking lessons from Lindsay Lohan in the news.

I often think that the stars tend to put an act on for the cameras specially certain ones like if they know TMZ is round but I thought it was a bit of a low blow the photo called the Lindsay Lohan crotch shot. Man I can't stand my dog following me round sometimes, like you know when you just want to be left alone.

I actually thought or believed being Lindsay Lohan is a product of Disney That they would have possibly protected they're investment. But then on the other hand she is probably long separated from Disney.

Lately I tend to find myself not watching fox news so much but getting Google news to work for me. Because I can then use it in an RSS feed for my articles and keep fresh content on the sites.

Anyways back to talking about Lindsay Lohan. When I first saw her in the past few years I didn't connect the dots. I thought she was familiar. I had seen her in the parent trap and a few other movies without even realising I had seen her before.


Photo courtesy of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsay_Lohan

Lindsay Lohan, Lindsay Lohan TMZ, Lindsay Lohan crotch, news, fox, news, Google news,

No comments:

Post a Comment