Pin It

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The strange weird monster told me to do the posts

The strange weird monster told me to do the posts

Not really i was just yanking your chain. Ok ok i see some of you out there looking at me funny. In case you are wondering why all of a sudden I started doing all these posts on all sorts of different topics... I am trying to broaden my horizons, increase my knowledge and help provide inspiration at the same time.  I also thought this project would be a good opportunity to get me into the practice of some sort of routine. 

I know that some of the posts seem a bit like a brain fart but that's just the way they come out sometimes. At least doing these posts will help keep my mind busy and not on the fact I had to get rid of the cable. My mind started turning to mush, just like my belly...

No comments:

Post a Comment