Pin It

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Williams Sonoma the Cuisinart of stores

Williams Sonoma the Cuisinart of stores sound like what in is called Myers. Who sell high-end retail company that sells houmewares, linen, furniture household items as well as other kitchenware and they are an Australian consumer retail company. Though I feel Williams and Sonoma sounds more posh, a bit like Marks and Spencer just not so much so.

Here is something I know they sell that is a Cuisinart. Just about every American cooking show I hear someone saying about the Cuisinart this the Cuisinart that. Though however in Australia we have the Cuisinart we mostly just say the blender or food processor. When I first heard someone say about the Cuisinart I had to ask what they meant I now know it or recognise them quite easily. I personally use a Breville but have moved over to Braun

Ok you caught me I have been googling again and found out a bit about the fact of they now have a Cuisinart stand mixer. This however shouldn't surprise me due to the fact that stand mixers have been round for a long time. I think when I was born my mum had one. I believe it was a Sunbeam, then she moved on to a Kenwood chef, to which I bought two. You see I love food and am a wizz at cooking & making all most all sorts of recipes.



Williams Sonoma, Williams and Sonoma, Breville, Cuisinart, Cuisinart stand mixer, food processor

No comments:

Post a Comment