Pin It

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 predictions for hot baby names

2012 predictions for the World
I really don't believe how quick the people are at laying out the 2012 calendar full of 2012 predictions for baby names. It seems like people are now days saying forget the baby registry just get a hot baby name. At least that's better than those other stupid end of the world ones I suppose.

Too bad this guy couldn't count, look or remember what he wrote he spells out 36 predictions in the title but says 35 predictions in the description... OR did one of the predictions not seem even remotely possible after he sobered up. OK enough's enough, Oh what the hay one more won't hurt. Maybe he can only spell up to 36 and can only count to 35. Here's one of my 2012 predictions. This guys is going to have egg on his face when he realises his goof up that was proudly displayed on Google Serps at position 5. Another of my 2012 predictions is 98-100% of the 2012 or any other predictions will come true.

Thirty-six predictions for the world: 2010 - 2012

www.naturalnews.com/028167_predictions_2012.html
15 Feb 2010 – That's what I've done here in this collection of thirty-five predictions for 2010 - 2012. Although I can't actually see the future in some sort of ...


A rose by any other Baby Name
When you're looking at picking baby names what you name your future child end up coming back on them. So they might sound or even look adorable, funny or just plain cute, for a baby remember your kids are going to grow up. Now if their school or class mates are anything like mine were well make sure you have a couple of cartons of tissues ready. You know how hurtful kids can be well, the colourful the types of nicknames I was called were stunning.

I can't remember which show it was. Actually yes it was on Scrubs the mother liked Honour and the father got berated for saying I'd get on her.

I read somewhere "In the Bible, parents named the boy child after a male relative" So I checked it out and it is true. I was named after my father and his father and while I was in the holy book I checked out and found my name there.

Look I say if you want to go in for Hot Baby Name Trends for 2012 or whatever year you're in or going into it's your right. Just remember a name is for life AND death. Just because there are 740,000 + pages of or relating to "hot baby names" YOU can Google that phase to check, doesn't mean you have to use one of them. I don't think your kid is going to become a rock star if you name him Axe.

These are just a couple of tips for you from someone with an IQ in excess of 150, closer to 160 but less than 175. AND yes I was teased at school for that too.

Do a word/s association test with me you know the ones you see at the shrinks office on TV, just to see what some people may call your precious one with the name you may choose.

E.G. I say Black you say Dark or White OK got it...

Monroe Shockies or shocks
Breaker Circuit or maker
Wylie Coyote
Maverick & Goose from TopGun
Loyal Dog
Augustus Gloop Charlie & the chocolate factory
Wilder In bed
Fox Sly
Bell Moo or cow

I hope you see what I am getting at here to help you in possibly one of the hardest choices in your life picking your baby name.


baby, baby names, baby registry, hot baby name, 2012, 2012 calendar, 2012 predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment