Pin It

Monday, December 26, 2011

Facebook mobile upload to tumblr

I have been using both tumblr and Facebook for a number of years now. I just recently discovered they both have apps for my phone. Well I sort of tried out the Facebook one back in March but have to wait until mobile reception got better. Even when it did it was still quite slow. I know this was not the fault of Facebook but my phone carrier.

Though I am yet to check out changing the tumblr theme, tumblr background changing or tumblr app for my iPad I am sure if it's anything like what it's like on my computer I will be impressed.

After writing this sort of a brain dump I had a vision possibly Richard Branson style, it must have been the article about police helped by Facebook I read the other day that prompted me. Anyway if you don't know Richard Branson's style I know he like's fun stuff and keeping within the law.

Anyway I thought the police would have thought of this... With the advent of mobile Facebook, you could do a Facebook mobile chat, with police, about the Facebook mobile upload video you just took of that crime you just witnessed. Therefore the information gets on the record quicker which could lead to more criminals being caught with less man power and you don't have the hassle of having to go i to report it. Almost everywhere you look right across the world I always here of police need more manpower and help from the community.

Then you or other people could help the police by posting to either tumblr or your Facebook timeline to track the criminal.


tumblr, tumblr theme, tumblr background, mobile Facebook, Facebook mobile chat, Facebook mobile upload

No comments:

Post a Comment