Pin It

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas time again more new Christmas songs


Christmas time again more new Christmas songs I found googling and come up with a number of new Christmas songs from Justin Bieber. I liked this one so included it for you.

I really miss a couple of things at Christmas time in Australia. Aside from now days still not having a white Christmas, another is not putting all the Christmas decorations up. Another one of them is missing out on the carolers who come round and sing obviously Christmas songs.

I find myself these days though not to long ago I knew all the Christmas lyrics songs words having trouble remembering them. I'm not sure about you but as each year passes I tend to have more trouble remembering the Christmas songs. I do know that this year when you book a call from Santa with us everyone who books will get a big book of Christmas songs free Because my system is back working again we can now do international calls from Santa in English for which I put the link just here >.
http://www.ausis.info/christmas/christmas-info.html

Another thing I have not seen or heard about in Australia is a Christmas tree shop. I think the last time I saw one on TV a Christmas tree shop was on silver bells. I have seen a Christmas lights shop. In fact the guys down the road won the Christmas lights competition and after that they started the Christmas lights shop. You should have seen the display, it could have probably outdone Vegas.

In case the video fails to load here's the link
http://youtu.be/nAI_xI9wQnE



Christmas, Christmas tree, Christmas tree shop, Christmas songs, Christmas lyrics songs, Christmas decorations, Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber video, Justin Bieber songs

No comments:

Post a Comment