Pin It

Monday, December 19, 2011

Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX vs Iphone 5


I was just googling again and found out a bit about the "Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX" actually I think I got it in a Google alert. Anyway it doesn't matter still Google.
couldn't find a new one yet but
here's the XT912

I was looking at getting an Iphone 4s but thought it would be a little on the small side. Since checking them out I ended up buying an iPad. It was about the same time I was checking out the droid razr that I thought about the iPad and am glad I did. Because often times an Iphone app will work on the iPad.

I saw something about a free Iphone, but the silly thing screwed up and I lost the page. Probably another dodgy scam.

Though the "Motorola DROID RAZR" first popped up on my radar around the 10th of January 2011 it must have sold like hotcaeks. Because this "new Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX" was spotted on December 18. Possibly the thought behind pumping them out is strike while the iron is hot.

One thing I really hope is the droid razr battery is better than the Samsung battery that blew up a couple of years back. I mean it expanded not exploded, it actually looked like it got pregnant overnight. No delivery but, I was hoping for a couple of new ones.  Though the bubble smile game was good I prefer the games on the droid phones.

1 comment found so far said "about Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX"
Wow! Dolby sound, a 4.5" HD screen and a 13 MP camera... that is quite an upgrade!

By the time June 12 rolls around I may have enough moolah to buy the latest "Motorola DROID RAZR" outright. I wonder how much it will be? Oh well I have 6 months so if I save $25 a week I should get close.



droid razr, Motorola droid razr, droid phones, Motorola razr, droid razr battery, new Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, about Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, Iphone 4s, free Iphone, Iphone app

No comments:

Post a Comment