Pin It

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Google how to for more

I've used google docs a number of times. They came in really handy when I was doing the census back in 2006. It was easy to collaborate with the managers and I didn't have to make multiple copies or worry about the person getting it in the mail and having to resend it I'd something went wrong. 

When I'm using Firefox or other browsers I use the google toolbar. When I'm not I am using google chrome. I prefer using the google toolbar for various search types, but I like the speed when using google chrome. When I went to buy this iPad I was checking out a google android.

Recently I learned how to use iTunes, I suppose the next adventure will be learn how to use the iPod. Specially since the iPad is so compact and easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment