Pin It

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dog gone Angry Birds

Dog gone Angry Birds what will they think of next.

Not sure where I first saw them but I almost bought one of those Angry birds for my Dog to check out and possibly chew on. They just look like the kind of thing that would happen to which is why they are Angry birds. I'm not a hundred percent certian but pretty much so the fact the Dog whisperer loves most dogs even the ugliest dog.

After many years of watching dog whisperer I feel Dogs tend to him seem like friends. I actually signed up to see the Dog whisperer when he came to Australia but something happened and I wasn't able to go. Not sure if the dog was sick or the car at the time.

Anyway back to the angry birds thing I remember I was checking out a site and I saw these angry birds online. I thought yeah another strange but cute kids game online. Bu it wasn't until I saw them at Coles down the road that I realised they were stuffed animals. But hey guys $8 or $9 for one what are you thinking? Hey I know what about Angry birds eggs you could sell a dozen for $24, NOT.

You can read more about the dog whisperer here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_Whisperer_with_Cesar_Millan


Angry birds, Angry birds eggs, Angry birds online, Dog, dogs, ugliest dog, dog whisperer

No comments:

Post a Comment