Pin It

Friday, December 30, 2011

GOT Google get Googled properly got it

How do I know if I've been Googled enough?

I'd like to Google that
First before I get into telling you how to tell if you've been Googled enough. This is not a plug for Google I am just sharing what I have done or used and trying to be creative. ALSO I am in no way affiliated with Google or Google Earth OK now take me to your Google I mean leader Sergey.
All hail the mighty she god Google 8)


I've been using all sorts of Google products now for what seems an eternity since 2003 or 04 I think it was when I first tried using Google YouTube and Google blogger then google zeitgeist Google earth Google translate in 2005 plus Google talk Google Alerts Google Docs Google toolbar Google news Google video Google products Google groups Google maps Google wiki Google Picasa Google trends Google code Google sketch up Google gears Google Panoramio Google Adwords Google Adsense and Google Orkut Social networking and discussion site operated by Google

AND I'm using Google mail or Gmail and Google chrome right now to see to type this post. Oh and I only just found out about or remembered about Google wave this Christmas

Do you remember all the hoo ha when Google earth maps, brought out streetview? I think I even wrote an article about it. But the people were going crackers about privacy in a public street.

What's that about 25 Google products? I lost count & gave up counting around 25.

There are only a couple of things I haven't figured out about some Google products, So you may say I'm Googled enough officially.
After doing all that it reminds me of an old nursery rhyme before I lose it and go completely Googly

Old Macdonald had a Search engine
And on that Search engine he had a Google
Here a Google
There a Google
Everywhere a Google Google
Old Macdonald had a Google
With a Google Google here
And a Google Google there
Old Macdonald had a Google



Speaking of hearts did you see googles heart or do a barrel roll in search or the latest Let it snow or just head over to do a basic search in Chrome and get a Christmas song played by Google once you click the little boxes http://www.google.com.au/webhp?hl=en The Christmas one is probably finished so try out a Google flight simulator  Open Google Earth. Click on Tools>Enter Flight Simulator... If you don't see that option, then press Ctrl+Alt+A.


I know some of these don't work because the fact Google changed after many years the I'm feeling lucky button and layout.


Some other Google tricks I found do these searches & watch what happens
search for askew
search for "google gravity"
and the same for
epic
weenie


 

Google Christmas


Google snow

Anyway with all that said here is the link to get more Google products
Old Macdonald had a Google
Oops


Google girl image courtesy of
http://scm-l3.technorati.com/11/06/28/46397/google-girl.jpg?t=20110628000707


 earth Google, Google earth maps, streetview, maps Google, Google translate, GOT Google, get Googled, Google, Google gravity, Google streetview,Google products, Google groups, Google maps, Google Picasa, Google trends, Google code, Google earth, Google translate, Google +1, Google girl

No comments:

Post a Comment